10D7N HISTORICAL TURKEY BLACK SEA
RM6788 Per Pax
DEPARTURE DATE & PACKAGE PRICE
Payment can be made via cash at the office, bank transfer or cheque to following’s details:
22 Aug 2020
ROOM CATEGORY PRICE
|ADULT SINGLE||ADULT TWIN / DOUBLE||CHILD TWIN||CHILD WITH BED||
CHILD WITH NO BED
ADULT / CHILD (RM)
|SENIOR CITIZEN / OKU (RM)||7708||6708||6108||5408||
|1||TK 61||KL – ISTANBUL||2340||
0620 + 1
|TK 2828||ISTANBUL – TRABZON||1025||1220|
|10||TK 60||ISTANBUL – KL||0145||
NUMBER OF NIGHTS
|1||Rize||Ramada Plaza Hotel / similar||
|Ordu||Hampton by Hilton Hotel / similar||4*|
|1||Amasya||Tashan Hotel / similar||
|Safranbollu||Hilton Garden Inn Hotel / similar||5*|
|1||Amasra||North Door Hotel / similar||
|Izmit||Ramada Plaza Hotel / similar||4*|
|1||Istanbul||Golden Tulip Bayrampasa Hotel / similar||
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices listed are subject to change of currency, fuel surcharge and airport tax.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend the journey with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are subject to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotels provide electric kettles and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 persons per room. Therefore, extra beds will be added only to the double room.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is own responsibility to ensure that their names are not blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia which may prohibit travel abroad.
- Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd shall not be liable if any travel member is not allowed to continue the travel by Malaysian Immigration and the fares will not be refunded.
- All the food mentioned in our program is suitable for Islam, EXCEPT for breakfast that is usually based on the menu of international buffet standards.
- All of the above are enshrined in the terms and conditions of Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd.
Payment can be made via cash at the office, bank transfer or cheque to following’s details:
|RECEIVER||: KOWAMAS HOLIDAYS SDN BHD|
|BANK||: MAYBANK BERHAD|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER||: 5625 6230 4881|
KUALA LUMPUR – ISTANBUL
- Meet & Greet with our representative at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) for flight to Trabzon. (Transit at Istanbul)
ISTANBUL – TRABZON – RIZE (D)
- Upon arrival at Istanbul International Airport, take domestic flight to Trabzon.
- Arrival at Trabzon Airport then transfer to visit Uzungol is a lake situated to the south of the city of Trabzon. The area is most famous for its natural environment and located in a valley between high rising
- Next transfer to Rize is the capital city of Rize Province in the eastern part of the Black Sea Region of Turkey for dinner.
- Check in a hotel and overnight at Rize.
RIZE – TRAPZON – ORDU (B/L/D)
- Breakfast and check out a hotel at Rize.
- Continue the journey to Trabzon historically known as Trebizond in 13th century was the capital of the Empire of Trebizond, is a city on the Black Sea coast of northeastern Turkey.
- Upon arrival, visit Hagia Sophia is a museum, formerly Greek Orthodox church which was converted into a mosque in 1584 and located in Trabzon in the north-eastern part of Turkey. It dates to the thirteenth century when Trabzon was the capital of the Empire of Trebizond.
- Continue to Ordu is a port city on the Black Sea coast of Turkey.
- Visit Boztepe has Ordu scenery on one side, vast Black Sea landscape on the other side, and green hills.
- Lunch at local restaurant and proceed to visit the archaeological excavation site at Ordu's Kurul Castle will be introduced to visitors with the ‘Kurul, Ordu's Hidden History
- Visit Ulugol Yaylasi, located at 1600 heights and natural valleys and lakes in the middle of the valley.
- After dinner, check in a hotel and overnight at Ordu.
ORDU – AMASYA (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & check out a hotel at Ordu
- Transfer to Amaysa is a city in northern Turkeyand is the capital of Amasya Province, in the Black Sea Region.
- Upon arrival, visit Amasya Castle is a fortress located in Amasya, northern Turkey. The castleis located north of Amasya and the river Yeşilırmak on the steep rocks called Mount Harşene.
- After lunch visit and prayer at Beyazid II Mosque built in the centur 15th. Here, they have a store the first Quranic musyhaf written by the hands of the Amirul Caliphate the Faith of Saidina Uthman ibn Affan on 25th Poltava but kept neat and not allowed for public viewing.
- Photo stop at Ferhat and Sirin Tunnel & Love is a monument atop a rocky hill in Amasya, northern Turkey dedicated to the story about the tragic romance between Farhad and Shirin.
- After dinner, check in a hotel and overnight at Amasya.
AMASYA – SAFRANBOLU (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & Check out a hotel in Amasya.
- Proceed to Safranbolu, the city is also partially located in under its historic preservation, this Ottoman architecture museum has been open for 19 centuries.
- Photo stop at Crystal Glass Terrace on Incekaya Tokatli Canyon in Safranbolu. This platform has 80 meters height and Incekaya Tokatli Canyon has wonderful trekking racecourse.
- Then free time shopping at Old Traditional Market, consists of souvenir shops selling unique traditional Turkish craftworks such as metalworking, woodworking, local, handmade native products, miniature of Ottoman houses, fascinating accessories, other splendid stuffs and more.
- After dinner, check in a hotel and overnight at Safranbolu.
SAFRANBOLU – AMASRA (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & Check out a hotel in Safranbolu.
- Proceed to Amasra, is a small Black Sea port town in the Bartın Province, Turkey, formerly known as Amastris.
- Visit Amasra Castle, is a castle built in ancient Roman times.
- Then visit Fatih Camii Mosque, is a Byzantine church dating back to 9th century. When Ottoman Sultan Fatih The Conqueror conquered Amasra back in 1460 he turned it into a mosque.
- Next free time shopping at Cekiciler Bazaar is a small bazaar in the center of Amasra where handicrafts, souvenirs and souvenirs are sold.
- After dinner, check in a hotel and overnight at Amasra.
AMASRA – ZONGULDAK – IZMIT (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & Check out a hotel in Amasra.
- Transfer to Zonguldak is a city and the capital of Zonguldak Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. It was established in 1849 as a port town for the nearby coal mines in Ereğli and the coal trade remains its main economic activity.
- Photo stop at Filyoz Beach and Goldag Park is a known nature park.
- After lunch at local restaurant transfer to Izmit, known as Nicomedia in antiquity, is a city in Turkey, the administrative center of the Kocaeli Province as well as the Metropolitan Municipality. It is located at the Gulf of İzmit in the Sea of Marmara, about 100 km east of Istanbul, on the northwestern part of Anatolia.
- Upon arrival, dinner and check in a hotel at Izmit.
IZMIT – ISTANBUL (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & Check out a hotel in Izmit
- Transfer to Istanbul. Upon arrival, visit Camlica Mosque is a mosque located in Istanbul and the largest mosque in Turkey. The mosque can hold 63,000 people and includes a museum, art gallery, library, conference hall, and underground parking lot for 3,500 vehicles.
- Next, explore the beauty of the city and the panorama between the 2 continents of Asia-Europe by going down the Bosphorus Channel using the Bosphorus Cruise. From here you can see historical sites including Rumelian Castle and the Dolmabache Mosque.
- Shopping at Spice Bazaar. Built in 1664, as part of the Yeni Camii (New Mosque) complex, it is known in Turkish as Mısır Çarşısı, and sometimes translated to "Egyptian Bazaar" or 'Corn Market'
- Dinner at local restaurant and check in hotel at Istanbul.
- Breakfast at the hotel & Check out a hotel in Istanbul.
- Visit Topkapi Palace is the palace when we have the opportunity to see the Prophet's relics such as beards, teeth, robes and swords besides the remains of other prophets such as the sword of David, the Prophet Moses and Prophet Yusuf's turban.
- After lunch at local restaurant, visiting and praying at the Blue Mosque is a historic mosque in Istanbul. The mosque is known as the Blue Mosque because of the blue tiles surrounding the inner walls and the only mosque in Istanbul with 6 towers.
- Continued the tour to Hippodrome Square which was once a Byzantium era car racing track.
- Visiting Hagia Sophia was once a church during the Byzantine era but was converted into a mosque after Sultan Fatih Mehmed II managed to conquer the Constantinople Empire.
- Shopping at Grand Bazaar is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops on a total area of 30,700 m², attracting between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily.
- Transfer to the airport for departure flight to Kuala Lumpur.
ISTANBUL – KUALA LUMPUR
- Arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) with sweet memories from Turkey Black Sea.
- Return international flight ticket inclusive taxes based on economy class.
- 7 nights’ accommodation based on 4-5* (please refer above hotel details).
- Muslim-Friendly meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees: Hagia Sofia Museum Trabzon, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sofia Istanbul.
- Cruise Ticket of Bosphorus Cruise (worth USD60 per person)
- Comfortable Coach as mentioned by the itinerary.
- Professional & experienced Tour Guide services.
- All tipping to tour guide & driver.
- Tour Leader from Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd.
- Free Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd Travel bag (except infant).
- Travel Insurances.
- Malaysia Departure Levy Tax.
- Asean: Economy Class RM 8 | Business Suite / First Class RM 50
- Other Region: Economy Class RM 20 | Business Suite / First Class RM 150
- Additional surcharges on peak seasons, celebration or School holidays (If any)
- Additional hotel services ie : laundry expenses, mini bar, porter and etc.
- Meals are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Additional charges on excess baggage allowance.
- Others are not mentioned in the itinerary.