13D10N WONDERFUL BALKAN + SLOVENIA
RM9188 Per Pax
DEPARTURE DATES & PACKAGE PRICE
22 Aug 2020
ROOM CATEGORY PRICE
|ADULT SINGLE||ADULT TWIN / DOUBLE||CHILD TWIN||CHILD WITH BED||
CHILD WITH NO BED
ADULT / CHILD (RM)
|SENIOR CITIZEN / OKU (RM)||10588||9088||8888||8088||
|TK 61||KL – ISTANBUL||2335||0515 + 1|
|2||TK 1017||ISTANBUL – PRISTINA||0820||
|TK 1064||LJUBLJANA – ISTANBUL||1950||0015 + 1|
|13||TK 60||ISTANBUL – KL||0130||
NUMBER OF NIGHTS
|1||Prizren||Theranda Hotel / similar||
|Shkoder||Grand Europes Hotel / similar||5*|
|1||Podgorica||Philis Hotel / similar||
|Dubrovnik||Adria Hotel / similar||4*|
|1||Mostar||Villa Eden Hotel / similar||
|Sarajevo||Hollywood Hotel / similar||4*|
|1||Bihac||Emporium Hotel / similar||
|Zagreb||Aristos Hotel / similar||4*|
|1||Ljubljana||M Hotel / similar||
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices listed are subject to change of currency, fuel surcharge and airport tax.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend the journey with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are subject to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotels provide electric kettles and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 persons per room. Therefore, extra beds will be added only to the double room.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is own responsibility to ensure that their names are not blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia which may prohibit travel abroad.
- Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd shall not be liable if any travel member is not allowed to continue the travel by Malaysian Immigration and the fares will not be refunded.
- All the food mentioned in our program is suitable for Islam, EXCEPT for breakfast that is usually based on the menu of international buffet standards.
- All of the above are enshrined in the terms and conditions of Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd.
Payment must be made by cash at office OR transfer to the bank account or cheque to:
|RECIEVER||: KOWAMAS HOLIDAYS SDN BHD|
|BANK||: MAYBANK BERHAD|
|ACCOUNT NO.||: 5625 6230 4881|
KUALA LUMPUR – ISTANBUL
- Meet & Greet with our representative at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) for flight to Pristina. (Transit at Istanbul Airport)
PRISTINA - PRIZREN (L/D)
- Arrive at Pristina International Airport & proceed with Pristina city tour.
- Start city tour at Pristina, is the capital of Kosovo.
- Visit Skenderberg Statue, Newborn Monumen ; is a typographic sculpture and tourist attraction in Pristina, Kosovo. It is located in front of the Palace of Youth and Sports, It was unveiled on 17 February 2008, the day that Kosovo formally declared its independence from Serbia & continue to visit Statue of Mother Theresa,
- Continue to Sulatan Al Fateh Mosque; also known as is an Ottoman mosque located in Pristina, Kosovo. It was built in 1461 by Sultan Mehmet II Fatih. The mosque was declared a Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance in 1990 by the Republic of Serbia.
- Photostop at National Library; is the highest library institution in Kosovo established by the Assembly and is located in Pristina.
- Proceed to Prizren is a city and municipality located in the Prizren District of Kosovo.
- Upon arrival, visit to Sinan Pasha Mosque; is an Ottoman mosque in the city of Prizren, Kosovo. It was built in 1615 by Sofi Sinan Pasha, bey of Budim. The mosque overlooks the main street of Prizren and is a dominant feature in the town's skyline.
- Next, Visit to Prizren Old Town.
- Dinner at local restaurant & check in a hotel in Prizren.
PRIZREN – FIERZA – LAKE KOMAN - SHKODER (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel and check out a hotel at Prizren.
- Depart to Albania through Fierza city for a 2-hour ferry ride across the Lake Koman to enjoy the beauty of mountain landscape and hydro dams.
- Arrive at Lake Koman, proceed to Shkoder.
- Dinner at local restaurant & Check in Hotel in Shkoder.
SHKODER - PODGORICA (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel and check out from Shkoder
- Visiting around Shkoder City Centre including to Main Pedestrian Street which is this street is also known as shopping street.
- Next visit to Xhamia E Medresese ‘Haxhi Sheh Shamia & Xhamia E Madhe; also known as Ebu Bakar Mosque.
- Proceed to Podgorica; Podgorica is the capital city of Montenegro & Upon arrival, visit to Ribnica; is an Ottoman fortress and was built in late 15th century (around 1477), during the period of Ottoman reign.
- Next, taken to Clock Tower; one of the oldest symbols of the city and the finest example of architecture from the Ottoman period & Exploring around the Podgorica Old Town.
- Dinner at local restaurant & Check in Hotel in Podgorica.
PODGORICA – BUDVA – KOTOR - DUBROVNIK (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel and check out from Podgorica
- Heading to the city of Budva, which is located in the country of Montenegro and taken to visit the attraction there; Ancient City remains, Old City Walls, Poet’s Square, Churches Square & Citadel.
- Proceed to Kotor, which has many signs and is a UNESCO World Heritage Sites site.
- Visiting Old Town, Kotor City Walls, Arms Square, Clock Tower, Prince’s Palace, Orthodox Square, Maritime Museum, Cathederal of St.Tripun, Napoleons & Maritime Square.
- Head to Dubrovnik which is famous for its seaside city walls in the Croatian country.
- Dinner at local restaurant & Check in Hotel in Dubrovnik.
DUBROVNIK – NEUM – POCITELJ – BLAGAJ - MOSTAR (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel and check out from Dubrovnik
- Visit around the city of Dubrovnik known as the "Pearl of the Adriatic"; Orlando Sculpture, The Palace of Rector, The oldest Pharmacy in Europe, Time Tower,War Museum & Francis Monastery.
- Lunch at local restaurants and then take a stroll while shopping at Old Town Stradun before heading to Mostar city located in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Relaxing visit the attractions of the Ottoman village since 1383 again Pocitelj; Ali Pasha Mosque, Time Tower and The Outdoors and capture panoramic views of the Hill of Pocitelj.
- Next visit the village of Blagaj where the Dervish Tekke sufi school is located on the edge of the beautiful Buna River Spring with its crystal clear water.
- Dinner at local restaurant & Check in Hotel in Mostar.
MOSTAR - SARAJEVO (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel and check out from Mostar
- Continue Mostar Tour whereby this city is a very affected by of the Bomb Bosnia War.
- Visit the famous Old Bridge Stari Most which is historically well-known since 1566 and its beauty, tracing the Old Town, the Koski Mehmed Pasha Mosque, the Nesuh-Aga Mosque and a visit to Narrow Bridge.
- Proceed to Sarajevo.
- Dinner at local restaurant & Check in Hotel in Sarajevo.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Sarajevo city tour to Eternal Flame, City Hall & The House of Spite, Gazi Husrev Bey Mosque, Bazaar, Library Sacred Heart Cathedral, Sebil, Bascarsi Mosque.
- Visit Tunnel of Hope, the tunnel depicts Sarajevo during the Sarajevo siege.
- Trip to Vrelo Bosna Tour such as, River Bosna source, Vrelo Bosna is a national park with the source of the Bosna river inside with small lakes and untouched nature it is one of the most beautiful places of Bosnia.
- Dinner at local restaurant & back to the hotel in Sarajevo.
SARAJEVO – AHMICI - TRAVNIK – JAJCE - BIHAC (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & check out a hotel at Sarajevo.
- Transfer to Ahmici and visit the 116 Monument in the Ahmici village which is a tragic field of tragic massacre by Serbian soldiers during the Bosnian War in addition to Sebrenica.
- Then transfer to Travnik and visit the Stari Grad Fortress built by the Ottoman Empire, Ahmici Memorial, Castle of Travnik, Elci Ibrahim Pasha Medresesi, Varos Mosque and enjoy the natural beauty of Blue Water.
- Lunch at a local restaurant before continuing to Jajce.
- On Jajce arrival, pictured with the backdrop of Pliva Waterfall and the Watermills Open Air Museum.
- Proceed to Bihac.
- Dinner at local restaurant & Check in Hotel in Bihac.
BIHAC – PLITVICE LAKES NATIONAL PARK - ZAGREB (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & check out a hotel at Bihac.
- Take a trip to the Plitvice Lakes National Park located within Croatia to visit the oldest and largest state park in the Balkans & have the opportunity to walk through the pedestrian bridge across the lake while taking pictures of the lake in the lakeside that is considered a paradise of the world.
- Depart to Zagreb, is the capital and the largest city of Croatia.
- Upon Zagreb arrival, proceed with city tour, Cathedral of St Stephen; is a Roman Catholic institution and not only the tallest building in Croatia but also the most monumental sacral building in Gothic style southeast of the Alps.
- Free time & Shopping at Dolac Market & continue visit to The Stone Gate, Mark’s Square, Museum of Naïve Art, Ban Jelacic Square, Zagreb City Scale Model & Stossmayer Pormenade ; is the best place for panoramic views of Zagreb.
- Dinner at local restaurant & Check in Hotel in Zagreb.
ZAGREB - LAKE BLED – POSTOJNA - LJUBLJANA (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & check out a hotel at Zagreb.
- Take a trip to Slovenia country. Then take pletna boat ride on Lake Bled to Bled Island, is a lake in the Julian Alps of the Upper Carniolan region of northwestern Slovenia and have a chance to see the scenery of Bled Castle from boat. Bled Castle is a medieval castle built on a precipice above the city of Bled in Slovenia, overlooking Lake Bled.
- From boat can view and take some picture Bled Castle.
- Upon arrival at Bled Island, take some picture with nice view Lake Bled.
- Back to jetty Lake Bled and proceed to Postojna. Visit to Postojna Caves with experience by electric train, is a 24,340 m long karst cave system near Postojna, southwestern Slovenia. It is the second-longest cave system in the country as well as one of its top tourism sites. The caves were created by the Pivka River.
- Depart to Ljubljana, is Slovenia's capital and largest city. It's known for its university population and green spaces, including expansive Tivoli Park.
- Dinner at local restaurant & Check in Hotel in Ljubljana.
LJUBLJANA - ISTANBUL (B/L)
- Breakfast at the hotel & check out a hotel at
- Tour continue with Ljubljana city tour; visiting the Old Town, Square of Preseren and Tripple Bridge; is a group of three bridges across the Ljubljanica River. It connects the Ljubljana's historical, medieval, town on one bank, and the modern city of Ljubljana,
- Continue visiting to St Nikolas Cathedral, Dragon Bridge, Castle of Ljubljana; is a castle complex standing on Castle Hill above downtown Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. It is a key landmark of the town. Originally a medieval fortress, it was probably constructed in the 11th century and rebuilt in the 12th century.
- Prayer at Ljubljana Mosque.
- Transfer to Ljubljana International Airport for departure back to Kuala Lumpur. (Transit in Istanbul)
ISTANBUL - KUALA LUMPUR
- Safely arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) with sweet memories from Balkans.
- Return international flight ticket inclusive taxes based on economy class.
- 10 nights’ accommodation based on 4-5* (please refer above hotel details).
- Muslim-Friendly meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees: Blagaj Dervish Lodge, Tunnel of Hope, Vrelo Bosna, Plitvice Lakes, Travnik Fortress, Postojna Caves with electric train
- Fierza to Lake Koman by boat ride.
- Pletna boat ride in Lake Bled
- Comfortable Coach as mentioned by the itinerary.
- Professional & experienced Tour Guide services.
- All tipping to tour guide & driver.
- Tour Leader from Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd.
- Free Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd Travel bag (except infant).
- Travel Insurances.
- Malaysia Departure Levy Tax.
- (into Asean: Economy Class RM 8 | Business Suite / First Class RM 50)
- (into other Region: Economy Class RM 20 | Business Suite / First Class RM 150)
- Additional surcharges on peak seasons, celebration or School holidays (If any)
- Additional hotel services ie : laundry expenses, mini bar, porter and etc.
- Meals are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Additional charges on excess baggage allowance.
- Others are not mentioned in the itinerary.