7D5N HONG KONG + DISNEYLAND + YANGSHUO + GUILIN
RM4338 Per Pax
DEPARTURE DATE & PACKAGE PRICE
26 Aug 2020
ROOM CATEGORY PRICE
|ADULT SINGLE||ADULT TWIN / DOUBLE||CHILD TWIN||CHILD WITH BED||
CHILD WITH NO BED
ADULT / CHILD (RM)
|SENIOR CITIZEN / OKU (RM)||4978||4278||4078||4028||
|1||KA 730||KL – HONG KONG||0900||
|KA 703||GUILIN – HONG KONG||1640||1810|
|6||KA 727||HONG KONG – KL||2040||
|NUMBER OF NIGHTS||DESTINATION||HOTEL NAME||STAR|
|1||Hong Kong||Best Western Plus Kowloon Hotel / similar||
|Guilin||Universal Hotel / similar||4*|
|Yangshuo||Days Frontier Hotel / similar||
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices listed are subject to change of currency, fuel surcharge and airport tax.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend the journey with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are subject to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotels provide electric kettles and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 persons per room. Therefore, extra beds will be added only to the double room.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is own responsibility to ensure that their names are not blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia which may prohibit travel abroad.
- Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd shall not be liable if any travel member is not allowed to continue the travel by Malaysian Immigration and the fares will not be refunded.
- All the food mentioned in our program is suitable for Islam, EXCEPT for breakfast that is usually based on the menu of international buffet standards.
- All of the above are enshrined in the terms and conditions of Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd.
Payment must be made by cash at office OR transfer to the bank account or cheque to:
|RECIEVER||: KOWAMAS HOLIDAYS SDN BHD|
|BANK||: MAYBANK BERHAD|
|ACCOUNT NO.||: 5625 6230 4881|
KUALA LUMPUR – HONG KONG (D)
- Meet & Greet with our representative at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) for flight to Hong Kong.
- Arrive at Hong Kong International Airport, transfer to Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Center is the 2nd of the 5 major mosques in Hong Kong.
- Next, shopping at Ladies Market, it is one of the most well-known street markets in Hong Kong by offering a wide selection of souvenirs, clothes, accessories and more.
- Dinner at local restaurant and check in a hotel at Hong Kong.
HONG KONG (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Enjoy all day at Hong Kong Disneyland, the first theme park developed by the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. (including lunch coupons)
- Dinner at local restaurant and overnight Hong Kong.
HONG KONG - GUILIN (B/L/D)
- Breakfast and check out a hotel.
- Transfer to Hong Kong West Kowloon Station to take the high speed train to Guilin.
- Upon arrival at Guilin West Station, transfer to Chongshan Mosque for prayer.
- Then proceed to visit Elephant Trunk Hill: It’s the symbol of the city of Guilin.Shape resembles an elephant drinking from the river.
- Dinner at local restaurant and check in a hotel at Guilin.
- Breakfast at the local restaurant.
- Proceed to visit the Crown Cave by ride one-way slide car, this cave makes it a unique natural monument with all mean of exploration including boating, hiking, taking mini train and elevator.
- Then, prayer at QianJing Mosque and lunch at local restaurant.
- In the afternoon you will have a photo stop to Sun and Moon Pagodas,Nine Turning Bridge, Ancient South City Gate.
- Dinner at the local restaurant. Free time for shopping at Zhengyang Pedestrian Street. Overnight at Guilin.
GUILIN – YANGSHUO (B/L/D)
- Check out a hotel and breakfast at the local restaurant.
- Transfer to Yangshuo and proceed to visit Shangri-la: it is an area within mountains, caves, bridges, rives, houses and people who practice delight full local customs, a place that will give you an everlasting memory.
- Then enjoy the cruise tour along the Li River which is famous for its picturesque landscape. You may see extraordinary peaks, sprays of bamboo lining the riverbanks, fisher in small boats, village.
- Visit at Tea Shop, various types of tea are here.
- Next, visit the Yangshuo West Street: known as “Foreign language corner” or “Global Village”, which is all flanked by small shops and vendor’s stands selling all kinds of souvenirs and snacks. Dinner at local restaurant and check in a hotel at Yangshuo.
YANGSHUO - GUILIN – HONG KONG (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel and check out the hotel in Yangshuo.
- Then visit Chinese Herb Shop and Bamboo Charcoal Shop.
- Transfer to Guilin Liangjiang International Airport for flight back to Kuala Lumpur. (Transit at Hong Kong)
- Arrive Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
- Return international flight ticket inclusive taxes based on economy class.
- 4 nights’ accommodation based on 4* (please refer above hotel details).
- Muslim-Friendly meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees: Hong Kong Disneyland, Shangri-la, Park, Li River by boat, Crown Cave by ride one-way slide car, Elephant Trunk Hill.
- High Speed Train from Hong Kong to Guilin.
- Processing of visa to China
- Comfortable Coach as mentioned by the itinerary.
- Professional & experienced Tour Guide services.
- All tipping to tour guide & driver.
- Tour Leader from Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd.
- Free Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd Travel bag (except infant).
- Travel Insurances.
- Malaysia Departure Levy Tax.
- Asean: Economy Class RM 8 | Business Suite / First Class RM 50
- Other Region: Economy Class RM 20 | Business Suite / First Class RM 150
- Additional surcharges on peak seasons, celebration or School holidays (If any)
- Additional hotel services ie : laundry expenses, mini bar, porter and etc.
- Meals are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Additional charges on excess baggage allowance.
- Others are not mentioned in the itinerary.