10D7N TURKEY THE ANCIENT GREEK
|DEPARTURE DATES (AUTUMN)||
12 Sep | 25 Oct 2020
DEPARTURE DATE (WINTER)
21* Nov 2020 (surcharge *RM100)
ROOM CATEGORY PRICE
|ADULT SINGLE||ADULT TWIN / DOUBLE||CHILD TWIN||
CHILD WITH BED
CHILD WITH NO BED
NORMAL PRICE (RM)
|MATTA PROMO (RM)||5888||4888||4488||4288||
|1||TK 61||KL – ISTANBUL||2305||
0505 + 1
|9||TK 62||ISTANBUL – KL||1835||
1005 + 1
NUMBER OF NIGHTS
|Bursa||Holiday Inn Hotel / similar||5*|
|1||Kusadasi||Grand Sahin Hotel / similar||
|1||Pamukkale||Ninova Thermal Spa & Hotel / similar||
|2||Cappadocia||Suhan Hotel / similar||
|1||Ankara||Nasco Hotel / similar||
|1||Istanbul||Park Inn by Radisson Hotel / similar||
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices listed are subject to change of currency, fuel surcharge and airport tax.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend the journey with or without prior notice.
- All flights and hotels are subject to change until final confirmation.
- Not all hotels provide electric kettles and ironing facilities.
- Not all hotels have rooms for 3 persons per room. Therefore, extra beds will be added only to the double room.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- It is own responsibility to ensure that their names are not blacklisted by any regulatory bodies in Malaysia which may prohibit travel abroad.
- Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd shall not be liable if any travel member is not allowed to continue the travel by Malaysian Immigration and the fares will not be refunded.
- All the food mentioned in our program is suitable for Islam, EXCEPT for breakfast that is usually based on the menu of international buffet standards.
- All of the above are enshrined in the terms and conditions of Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd.
Payment can be made via cash at the office, bank transfer or cheque to following’s details:
|RECEIVER||: KOWAMAS HOLIDAYS SDN BHD|
|BANK||: MAYBANK BERHAD|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER||: 5625 6230 4881|
KUALA LUMPUR – ISTANBUL
- Meet & Greet with our representative at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) for flight to Istanbul.
ISTANBUL - BURSA (B/L/D)
- Arriving at Istanbul International Airport & meet our guide for start city tour at Istanbul before departing to Bursa.
- Start visit Topkapi Palace is the palace when we have the opportunity to see the Prophet's relics such as beards, teeth, robes and swords besides the remains of other prophets such as the sword of David, the Prophet Moses and Prophet Yusuf's turban.
- Next visit to Ayasofya or Hagia Sophia was once a church during the Byzantine era but was converted into a mosque after Sultan Fatih Mehmed II managed to conquer the Constantinople Empire.
- Depart to Bursa, the city that once became the first capital of the Ottoman Empire before Edirne and Istanbul.
- Upon arrive, dinner and check in a hotel in Bursa.
BURSA - KUSADASI (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & check out a hotel at
- This morning visit to Green Mosque, a magnificent mosque of its architecture and got the name from the tiles inside the green-blued mosque and the Green Mausoleum, the tomb of Sultan Mehmet I and his family members who built this mosque.
- Next visit Ulu Cami, also known as the Grand Mosque of Bursa, which is the earliest landmark of Ottoman architecture and the largest mosque in Bursa with 20 domes and 2 towers. The mosque also exhibits the best Islamic calligraphy written on the walls, columns and plates by the greatest calligraphy writers of that time.
- Next visit to Cumalikizik Village, is the earliest area of Ottoman placements.
- Then, depart to Kusadasi, is a beach resort town on Turkey’s western and also a major cruise ship destination.
- Dinner and check in a hotel in Kusadasi.
KUSADASI - PAMUKKALE (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & check out a hotel at
- Visiting to Leather Factory Showroom and Fashion Show; whereby have a chance to know how leather product has be produced in Turkey and shopping the leather products in here.
- Next, visit to Ephesus Ancient City; is located on a very fertile valley. Ephesus, once, the trade centre of the ancient world, a religious center of the early Christianity and today, Ephesus is an important tourism center in Turkey. The ancient city Ephesus is located in Selcuk, a small town 30km away from Kusadasi.
- After lunch depart to Pamukkale; is a town in western Turkey known for the mineral-rich thermal waters flowing down white travertine terraces on a nearby hillside.
- Upon arrival, proceed to the famous Cotton Castle with white terraced rooftop terrace terraces. Enjoy the warmth of this hot water by soaking the feet on the hot water terrace.
- Get a chance to visit the Ancient City of Hierapolis, is the remains of the ancient city which existed before the Byzantine period, which can still be seen between Gates of Hell, Theater, Cleopatra's Pool and the Roman Bath.
- Dinner at the local restaurant & Check in a hotel in Pamukkale.
PAMUKKALE – KONYA – CAPPADOCIA (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & check out a hotel at Pamukkale.
- Continue the journey to Konya which is famous for the dance of Whirling Derwish and the hikayat of Sufis Nasreddin Hoca.
- Visit the Mevlana Museum which was once the Ottoman religious center and the study of Sufi members during the Seljuk Turks and Ottoman rulers.
- Get to photostop at one of the earliest hotels for Sultanhani Carvansarai.
- Continue the journey to Cappadocia. Dinner and check in hotel in Cappadocia.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Visited the early placement of Cappadocia in the old days of Cardak Underground City.
- Tour in Cappadocia starts to see how to build Turkish carpets at the Carpet Factory and to Avanos Village to see the work of pottery and decorated with turquoise stones located on the edge of Kizilirmak (Red River).
- After lunch at a local restaurant, taken to the Pigeon Valley and have the opportunity to see the landscape of the rock valley and the holes being carved on the rock as a dove house, Goreme Valley is a fascinating fairy chimneys valley at Goreme Cappadocia.
- Next, visit to Pasabag Valley; the valley that contains some of the most striking fairy chimneys in Cappadocia with twin and even triple rock caps. This style is unique even for Cappadocia and these fairy chimneys are named mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys.
- Continue visits to Uchisar Castle or Uchisar Village where locals punched and carved rocks to make their home as film "The Flinstones".
- Return to hotel and dinner. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Notes: Additional tour options (Depending on weather conditions):
- Take the Hot Air Balloon while watching the beautiful sunrise: Hot Air Balloon Price: (USD 230) per person
CAPPADOCIA – ANKARA (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & Check out a hotel in Cappadocia.
- Proceed to Ankara, the Turkish capital and take a short trip to Salt Lake.
- Arriving in Ankara will visit to the Ataturk Mausoleum, the last resort of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, better known as the Turkish Modernist Father.
- Dinner and check in hotel in
ANKARA - ISTANBUL (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel & Check out a hotel in Ankara.
- Proceed to Istanbul.
- Upon arrival, tour to Hippodrome Square which was once a Byzantium era car racing track.
- Then visiting Blue Mosque is a historic mosque in Istanbul. The mosque is known as the Blue Mosque because of the blue tiles surrounding the inner walls and the only mosque in Istanbul with 6 towers.
- Continued shopping at Spice Bazaar and Grand Bazaar which has existed since 1455 and there are over 3000 shops selling a wide variety of items.
- Dinner and check in a hotel in Istanbul.
ISTANBUL – KUALA LUMPUR (B/L)
- Breakfast at the hotel & Check out a hotel in Istanbul.
- In the morning, explore the beauty of the city and the panorama between the 2 continents of Asia-Europe by going down the Bosphorus Channel using the Bosphorus Cruise. From here you can see historical sites including Rumelian Castle and the Dolmabache Mosque.
- Transfer to the airport for departure flight to Kuala Lumpur.
- Arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) with sweet memories from Turkey.
- Return international flight ticket inclusive taxes based on economy class.
- 7 nights’ accommodation based on 4-5* (please refer above hotel details).
- Muslim-Friendly meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees: Ephesus Ancient City, Hierapolis, Cotton Castle, Mevlana Museum, Cardakli Underground City, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sofia.
- Cruise Ticket of Bosphorus Cruise (worth USD60 per person)
- Comfortable Coach as mentioned by the itinerary.
- Professional & experienced Tour Guide services.
- All tipping to tour guide & driver.
- Tour Leader from Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd.
- Free Kowamas Holidays Sdn Bhd Travel bag (except infant).
- Travel Insurances.
- Malaysia Departure Levy Tax.
- Asean: Economy Class RM 8 | Business Suite / First Class RM 50
- Other Region: Economy Class RM 20 | Business Suite / First Class RM 150
- Additional surcharges on peak seasons, celebration or School holidays (If any)
- Additional hotel services ie : laundry expenses, mini bar, porter and etc.
- Meals are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Additional charges on excess baggage allowance.
- Others are not mentioned in the itinerary.